Classic Norway Hotels - Covid-19 measures
We have introduced new routines in all hotels
At Classic Norway Hotels we are committed to safeguarding the safety of our guests and hotel staff. We will always consult the health authority's advice.
We have implemented the following measures in our hotels:
- We will not serve food from buffet. Breakfast will be served as a plate dish or a la carte.
- We have disinfectant available in all guest areas and back-office for guests and hotel staff.
- We have introduced extra frequent cleaning on all common contact surfaces such as door handles, handrails, payment terminals and other surfaces in the hotel.
- All guests are asked to use disinfectant or wash their hands before entering the restaurant.
- The distance between tables in the restaurant has been increased according to government requirements.
- All tables, salt and pepper shakers, menus and other items that guests touch are cleand after use.
- We ask that guests with respiratory symptoms stay home.
- If guests develop respiratory symptoms or are diagnosed with Covid-19 infection while staying at the hotel, we have procedures in place to deal with this, these procedures are informed to all hotel guests.
- If a hotel employee should be diagnosed with Covid-19 infection, we have procedures for handling this in accordance with government regulations.
- All our hotel staff have been trained in infection control and risk analysis has been prepared where we see it is necessary.