Boat transfer to Håholmen
7 to 10 minutes...
Boat transfer to Håholmen is run with varying boat types such as a type of speedboat, old fishing boat or a Viking ship. The boat crossing takes about 7-12 minutes.
In the summer, a timetable is set up showing the boat transport to and from Håholmen.
During the period September and June, boat transport must be arranged with the staff at Håholmen
Viking ship - Kvitserk:
Kvitserk is the sister ship and a true copy of Saga Siglar. Both Viking ships were built in Bjørkedalen, Volda. The ship is 16.4 meters long and was completed in 1994. The ship is named after a glacier in Greenland.
- From the Atlantic Road - Håholmen, 48 people plus crew.
- Passenger certificate for 28 persons
Boat type, Skorgenes 35 Nordic. The boat has a large aft deck with u-sofa and table, which provides a combination flybridge. This will be used for the transport of passengers on the fall / winter / spring season.
From 21 June - 06. August
|From Geitøya (Atlantic Road)||From Håholmen|
From 7. august
- We pick up our hotel guests by appointment. Please contact the reception by calling +47 71 51 72 50.
Round trip prices:
- Adult NOK 95
- Children under 12 years NOK 0, -
- Accommodation guests included in the price