Experience the relaxing sensation of soaking in a hot tub with the stars and the northern lights dancing above you. Lean back in our calm relax room and enjoy the breath-taking nature that surrounds you. Our sauna has large windows with a view towards the mountains and ocean. It’s possible to go straight out to the pier and take a dip in the ocean, no matter the season. Lofotspa is a perfect experience for you who need to relax after a long journey, warm up after a day of mountain hiking or clear the head after a long day of meetings
Lofotspa is a perfect experience for you who need to relax after a long journey, warm up after a day of mountain hiking or clear the head after a long day of meetings.
Products - Seaweed
Tamara and Angelita are among the coastal fishermen at Napp, Norway and take the Lofoten traditions a step further.
Their organic certified seaweed is harvested wild in one of the world's strongest tidal currents, which flows through the Lofoten archipelago in Norway. In addition to a number of user-friendly seaweed products for food, Lofoten Seaweed has also developed a selection of natural skin care products in collaboration with Harstad-based Arctic Origins. Seaweed is widely known for its rejuvenating skin care properties, trace elements and active components that naturally stimulate the skin's response to aging. Essential oil from lemongrass gives a refreshing and energizing glow.
- Please contact reception upon arrival. Here you can pay and you will receive a bathrobe and towel.
- A reservation in our Lofotspa is valid for free use of our facilities for two hours.
- If you have not visited us before, we would like to give you a tour of Lofotspa.
- Wardrobe is available in the spa, but if you are an overnight guest on Nyvågar, it's fine if you use fisherman's cabin for changing and showering.
- We ask all our guests to shower before we use both the sauna and the whirlpool. Rinse your feet before going up in the hot tub.
- We please ask you that a towel is always used as seat pads in the sauna.
- After a visit to the sauna and / or taking a bath in the sea, we kindly ask everyone to take a shower in the wardrobe before using the hot tub.
- In the lounge upstairs in the spa, we always ask you to wear a bathrobe. The towel can be left hanging down.
- In our spa it is not allowed to be naked in the sauna or wardrobe.
- Lofoten Spa is a quiet zone.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome accompanied by parents.
- Show consideration for other guests and avoid unnecessary water spills.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drink in Lofotspa.
- Personal belongings can be stored at the reception or in your fisherman's cabin. Lofotspa is not responsible for theft, damage or loss of property.
- Lofotspa is non-smoking.
- Verbal and non-verbal annoying and obscene behavior is not allowed.
- Any sexual activity is strictly forbidden.
- Tea and ice water are available in the lounge upstairs and are included in the entrance fee.
- There is a separate drinks menu upstairs, and you order when you check in, or you can call us on +47 76 06 97 00.
- We ask for your understanding that all drinks are served in unbreakable glasses.
All entrance to Lofot Spa must be booked in advance. Max 20 people
- Thursday - Saturday from 15.00-21.00
All entrance to LofotSpa must be booked in advance
- Hotel guests/ dining guests NOK 300 per person
- Non-residents NOK 400 per person
- Exclusivity for 2 hours NOK 3,000
The price includes: sauna, outdoor hot tubs, wellness room with tea and ice water. Bathrobe, towel and slippers.
For group bookings or exclusivity - please contact the hotel.